SAVE THE DATE: Webinar prevention and value of secondary (residual) flows: possibilities and impossibilities
17 November 2020 (10:00) - (12:00)
Exclusively for companies and entrepreneurs, the Sustainable Food Initiative and Stichting Samen Tegen Voedselverspilling, in collaboration with the Top Sector Agri & Food and Food Tech Brainport, are organizing the webinar preventing and adding value to secondary (residual) flows: possibilities and impossibilities.
“A look into practice”
- Shelf life extension;
- Better coordination of supply and demand;
- Availability of sales dates in the season.
- Huge quantities; 3 stage missile (expert tool, pilot, pilot plant);
- Smaller initiatives; local production and sales, bundling initiatives.
Conclusions: "What is already promising and what is not"
"A look into the knowledge pipeline"
- Roadmap new products / processes; total use of raw materials.
- New valorisation projects: adding value to cooperation;
- European knowledge and valorisation project; mobile valuation technology;
- Membrane technology; applications.
Conclusions: "What may be promising"
"Get started yourself"
- Testing throug pilot plant, 3 stage missile;
- Participate in projects;
- Support through collaboration, networking.
- Financing options for support / acceleration
In a few weeks you will receive the final invitation containing the full program and speakers. It is already possible to register via the button below.
Registration and event are in Dutch.