Food Tech Brainport is an innovative location in Helmond today where we work on our food of and tomorrow. Without wasting, healthy food for everyone. That is what we work on every day and what makes us enthusiastic every day. We do this by making innovative food processing technologies for the food processing industry. Supporting entrepreneurs with their innovative product ideas, the transition to sustainable proteins and the total valorization of vegetable flows. And this is just a small selection of our services.
Of course we don’t do this alone. We therefore work closely with many partners, locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. We organize more and more webinars, events, projects, and clusters. We could use some help with that. We can also use help to offer success stories and projects a stage. Are you the creative person who knows how to market the story of Food Tech Brainport, its partners, projects and success stories? And do you know how to connect people with inspiring stories? Then we are looking for you!
Your main tasks:
- Taking care of communication towards the Food Tech Brainport Community (internal and external, offline and online);
- Organizing events (in-house events that are organized from Food Tech Brainport or in collaboration with partners);
- Think about the appearance of our building. How do we turn our current location into an inspiring and inviting place in which we can show who we are and what we do;
- Organizing the participation(s) in national and international fairs;
Who are you:
- You share our dream “without waste, healthy food for everyone”;
- You are a true organizer with an eye for detail.
- You are proactive. Sees communication opportunities and is a real go-getter;
- You are a true connector;
- You have experience in and are a concept thinker in both online and offline communication & marketing;
- You feel responsible for your work, you can switch quickly and you are in control;
- You have an MBO+ / HBO diploma and are available for 20 hours a week;
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience with WordPress is a must;
- Experience with DTP and design is a plus;
- Innovations in the field of sustainable and healthy food makes you happy (plus).
- A varied position with many different activities;
- A small and informal team;
- A job with the possibility to be flexible with your hours;
- Competitive salary;
- A central role in an organization with a businesslike but above all a pleasant and informal atmosphere;
- The opportunity to contribute to the major societal challenges we work on (healthy and sustainable food for everyone).
Is this job made for you? Surprise us with your CV and motivation. Mail us before October 1st: email@example.com.