Experience hands-on the possibilities with automation with Cobots, Robots and other digital shop floor technologies.
In the field lab Smart Food Processing you will find a variety of demonstration systems for use in the food sector. These demonstrators mainly consist of robots, cobots and digital shop floor technologies and serve to inform and inspire food processors that visit.
Next to our field lab Smart Food Processing other technologies are demonstrated and may even be used for testing specific food or food stuffs. These technologies are in the area of Mild separation and Mild preservation.
The field lab Smart Food Processing currently has following demonstrators for the automation of food production :
Next to these demonstrators there are various alternatingly available demonstrators, such as :
- A random sampler to check food preparation temperature in a running prduction.
- Cobots for extremely moist surroundings, even up to use under water.
- Seal inspection systems to visually verify seals in food production.
- Cobot that cuts and decorates cakes and tops them with whipped cream and chocolate mouse.
In the training room various presentations will be held, with topics such as :
- Machine safety for your employees
- The use of digital data for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- How to collect, analyse and valorise data of your production facility.
- Change management with automation projects, employee motivation and involvement..
Want to find out more of the (im)possabilities of cobots, digital techniques and other automation in the Food sector. Than visit one of our awareness sessions.
You can register here
COTEMACO works together in association with several high tech innovative companies.
Partners that cooperate within the COTEMACO initiative: